Classes

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

A Good Day! and a PLAN

Sorry, this was from Yesterday... and I just saw it sitting in "Drafts" !!

Better late than never?

You know it's going to be a GOOD day when you wake up with NO back pain!  YAY!!! Even the rain won't get me down, at least I slept through the reported 'storm' of 4:30 this morning!  (More YAY!!) So this morning, I have the goal of setting up a schedule, a routine I suppose, of which days I will Instagram, and then Blog, and then there is Youtube, and my website and Etsy!... oh my!  How do you DO it all? I'm not sure but I'm going to try. Maybe I should just try it in that order!... Let's see:

Monday - Instagram  --- @ruth.inman (check it out) 
Tuesday - Youtube --- "Ruths Art"
Wednesday - Blog --- brushwithmanycolors.blogspot.com
Thursday - Website --- BrushWithManyColors.com
Friday - Etsy --- Ruths Art Gallery
OK that's a start!!  Now I have a brain flash, so I have to go PAINT!!!  (that needs to be in the routine too!!)



Hugs All,

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment