Classes

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

What's in a Week?

Well, in the past week I survived my husband being out of town for the weekend, responded to an urgent call for taking over our Friday watercolor group for one week, enjoyed the 1st Farmer's Market of the season, attended a webinar for building my business on Instagram, and painted...a lot.

None of which are outstanding enough to expound on in a blog post, but yet here I am faced with the white empty page that expects to be filled with something clever, witty or at least helpful.

I think, instead, I will post pictures of what I have painted in the past week, it might be more interesting.

Thanks for Visiting!


Acrylic
9x12















Samsung phone case






His Eye is on the Sparrow
16x20



Acrylic
12x24



One Fish, Two Fish



Alcohol Inks on Ceramic Tiles
4x4


Acrylic Painted Deep Space
Ceramic Tile Coasters
4x4



Water Color study of
Ocean Waves
6x8
 Water Color study of
Cactus, 2nd attempt
6x8


Water Color study of
Cactus, 1st attempt
6x8

No comments:

Post a Comment